The volunteer team that brings you VOX is expanding! In order to grow the magazine's reach, we are urgently seeking two new team members.
The Operations Coordinator manages the distribution of VOX up and down this island. This includes:
- managing subscriptions
- coordinating a network of regional distributors
- coordinating bulk distribution to churches, bookshops, cafés etc.
- handling of finances
The period around each issue hitting the street would require more time than the period in-between issues.
The Marketing Coordinator aims to raise the magazine's profile, promote VOX in new areas and sell print and online advertising. This is done by:
- contacting new potential distribution points
- seeking opportunities to raise the magazine's profile, on and offline
- strategising the use of social media
- contacting potential new advertisers and maintaining relationships with current ones
Both of these roles are voluntary and expenses are covered. Each would require on average ca. eight hours per week, whether home-based or in our Dublin office.
If you are interested, please contact Jonny Lindsay to find out more!