Back by popular demand! This month, editor Ruth Garvey-Williams will set out for another tour of the island this May, hunting down stories of Faith, Life and Reality. And this time, artist hubby Andrew will be coming too (to share the driving and help take wonderful photographs and videos along the way).
Over the last two years, Ruth has travelled hundreds of kilometres and interviewed dozens of people in counties all over Ireland and Northern Ireland. We know so many of you have been inspired and encouraged by the stories and you’ve told us you want more…
We'll be finding out what God is doing in YOUR part of Ireland and hearing stories of faith from ordinary people. We’re visiting churches and Christian ministries that are transforming their communities in practical and innovative ways. And we'll be discovering what impact faith is having in every walk of life and every sphere of influence.
There are still a few gaps so get in touch if you would like us to call in:
- Tuesday 19 May (morning) - anywhere in Counties Derry, Tyrone or North Antrim.
- Wednesday 20 May (afternoon) - we have a very short window as we drive past Carlow at around 3pm.
- Friday 22 May (morning) - anywhere in Counties Limerick, Clare or Galway.
- Saturday 23 May (late morning) - we'll be driving between Roscommon and Tullamore so anywhere en route.
- Monday 25 May (afternoon) - we'll be on our way home from Enniskillen to North East Donegal and can stop off either side of the border (Leitrim, Sligo, Donegal, Tyrone...)
Contact us today (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You’ll be able to follow the journey each day and interact with what is happening through our blog updates with photos and videos on our Social Media pages (Facebook/VOX magazine and Twitter @vox_ie). And, of course, the July issue of VOX magazine will be packed full of stories - the perfect summer reading!